123Valerie Strikes Again

Unprecedented Self-Indulgence.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fantasy Island

Has this ever happened to you?

Maybe you're a single gal and you stumble upon the blog of a funny, intelligent, attractive blogger and spend a good two hours scouring his archives and THEN, 847 posts in, he finally mentions his wife and it crushes you because your fantasy of a whirlwind romance with said handsome blogger has suddenly crashed and burned?

No? Me either. My life is totally balanced.

In the Comments section, tell me about the best part of your day so far.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 1:11 PM , Anonymous camikaos said...

    the best part of my day was when I woke up to an email from my site host telling me they fixed the problem on their end that was f*&%ing up the new site I was trying to launch.

    Yay for problems solved in my sleep!

     
  • At 6:20 PM , Blogger Spellbound said...

    7 orgasms, swear to god

     
  • At 2:32 PM , Anonymous Brinkidink said...

    Eating pineapple and jamming out to Beyonce whilst reading your blog.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home