123Valerie Strikes Again

Unprecedented Self-Indulgence.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Wanna Know How Squirrels Say "I Love You?"

Okay, I can accept that I have crossed over into a strange headspace today.

Finding I was wearing my pants inside out was the first clue, but I also thought it would be a good idea to write a Craig's List post for two McDonald's Monopoly pieces I got today. Because I am a Good Person who wants to give something back, I guess.

I'm going to go home and put on a hat made of tinfoil and try to communicate with the squirrels in my neighborhood.

*******
UPDATE

Amelia's e-mail about her 12-year-old son's McDonald's Monopoly collection made her the lucky recipient of the pieces proving, once again, that Craig's List is the glue that holds this universe together.

Has anyone seen the Craig's List movie? I think it's a brilliant concept, but then, I also thought the re-emergence of tube tops was something to celebrate, so my judgment may not count for much.

I forgot to include a contest yesterday, so in the Comments section, tell me if you have seen or would see the Craig's List movie. The person who gives me the most concrete argument wins any of my future McDonald's Monopoly pieces, which truthfully, I'm not likely to acquire anytime soon. So, as a default prize, you get my tinfoil hat from yesterday.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:25 AM , Blogger Johnny said...

    squirrels like to bury their nuts!!!

    muhahaha

     
  • At 2:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm insanely curious about the deleted comments...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home