123Valerie Strikes Again

Unprecedented Self-Indulgence.

Friday, October 20, 2006

From Bad to Worse

This is kind of what professionalism looks like right after two rounds of hastily ordered Lemon Drops to try and beat the evil force known as Last Call:



The following photos will prove beyond all doubt that You Can't Beat Last Call. You Can Only Hope to Contain It. I did a piss poor job, my pretties.

Notice the comraderie, the bonding, all of the empty glasses in front of me. Then the real fun begins.



More bonding. That's #1Laura on the laps of NOT ONE, but TWO boys. Jealous?



Oh my, 123Valerie. If I had a dollar for every photo I had of myself in this pose, I'd have at least $43.72.


Yep. It's all over but the crying here. Our friend Dawn who snapped the photos was quick to point out that just to the right of the frame, #1Laura and I had a large, comfy king size bed to share, yet we thought it a much better idea to pile on the chair. Classy. Or should I say "Assy?" My butt looks huge!

In the Comments section, tell me how cute #1Laura is and how excited you are that I finally get to meet Vermont Chris at the party tomorrow night. The person who says the nicest thing about #1Laura gets to sit on MY lap for a change.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    $43.72! Ha! You make me laugh girl!
    #1Laura makes flowers bloom every time she opens her eyes. Is that nice, or what? And I don't even know her! Ha! Now how much will it cost me, 123Valerie? To sit on that fine, mother fucking ass of yours? ~ walnut-G

     
  • At 8:30 AM , Blogger Kristin said...

    Ah, look at all that team spirit, good will, happiness. May all work trips be so loving. :) Hahahahaha.

    I am jealous of the two laps!

     
  • At 3:39 PM , Blogger mist1 said...

    After looking at these examples of professionalism, it seems that I am very, very professional.

    Can I work with you?

    By "work" I mean drink and show my crotch in photos.

     
  • At 3:47 PM , Blogger 123Valerie said...

    There's plenty of room at the bunny ranch, Mist.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home