123Valerie Strikes Again

Unprecedented Self-Indulgence.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Highlights So Far

1. San Fran's topography and architecture reminds me of Pittsburgh, which is good because I like Pittsburgh.

2. I propositioned a distinguished man who reminded me of Mr. Big, and though I found out he was married, he gave me the following response: "If I didn't have a wife at home, I would love to take you back to my room and rake my fingers through your red hair."

3. I got hugged and felt up by a randy, old waiter who showed us prosciutto curing in an Italian restaurant's basement.

4. Lots and lots and lots and lots of good red wine.

5. #1Laura and I got to be bunkmates thanks to the hotel rudely canceling her reservations. She let me snuggle with her.

6. An inordinate amount of grown men with ponytails. Curly ones, at that.

Am tired and hungover, but once again hopeful. I've spent more time on this post than I've spent sleeping this week, so goodnight my pretties. Can't wait to see my East Coast Lovelies again.

And Johnny Rocket Ship, the time change has me all befuddled, so I'll be in need of a good stuffing upon my return. That's apropos of nothing, but suffice to say bunking with #1Laura reminds me just how nice it is to have someone next to me, even if she is making me wear pajamas.

In the Comments section, tell me what you've been up to this week. I miss you terribly. The winner gets a hug from a randy, old waiter.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:30 AM , Blogger Kristin said...

    I've been doing a whole lot of nothing this week. Looking forward to seeing you soon!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home