123Valerie Strikes Again

Unprecedented Self-Indulgence.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloween Goodness That Won't Rot Your Teeth

Thanks to Shaun's Mullet-tastic-ness, we have some photos for yins.



Don't I work with some attractive people? Seriously. What a pretty bunch. My curtain jumper was quite a bit shorter than I anticipated, hence the non-standard Pippi pink shorts.



The first and only time you're likely to see Pooh Bear drink Busch Light. You probably can't tell, but that clown was really hot.



This guy with the pumpkin head gave me some serious 'tude when I asked him how it smelled in there. "Why does everybody want to know that? Gah. It smells fine, geez."

So, rock 'n roll to Kirstin and Bonita Bonqueatha who dressed up as Charlie's Angels--what a good idea! I would like to see photos of that, please. But I'm all out of mine, kids.



Huzzah! Fine looking Angels. At Max & Erma's. Get in the kitchen and make me some cookies, hot bitches! Yes!

Tomorrow we're doing Halloween festivities at Sean P.K.'s, so I get a chance to Metro through the city en costume. Wheeeeee! Maybe I'll meet a nice Frankenstein or or Superman along the way. I'd even settle for a Napoleon Dynamite.

In the Comments section, tell me what you're doing for Halloween. The winner of the coolest plans gets to drink a beer with Pooh Bear.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:22 PM , Blogger Johnny said...

    Handing out beer.

    I meant candy.

     
  • At 2:54 PM , Blogger mist1 said...

    I know it smelled bad in that pumpkin. Blech.

    I am going to spend Halloween at home, ignoring the doorbell. Blinds closed, lights out.

     
  • At 4:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm apparently going to trudge through a foot of freezing snow on top of freezing ice in order to chaperone my children's latest foray into tooth decay.

     
  • At 4:58 PM , Blogger nolongermrsborell said...

    I am trick or treating with Jack Sparrow minus the eyeliner oh I mean Nikolas. Jack Sparrow wears eyeliner not Nikolas.
    Then possibly going to see the Rocky Horror picture show at the palace.

    Have Fun tomarrow!!!
    p.s.
    http://community.webshots.com/user/nolongermrsborell
    It's the Halloween album, like I needed to tell you that. lol

     
  • At 11:40 PM , Blogger brinki dink said...

    you are the cutest pippi longstockings ever!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home