123Valerie Strikes Again

Unprecedented Self-Indulgence.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Win Rhymes with Grin!

There are no losers, my pretties. Just people who win less.

At least, you can console yourself with that thought after I tell you that I am Akelamalu from Everything and Nothing #3 Rockin' Girl Blogger and you're not. Suck it.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. I'm a little cranky, kids. It'll pass.

In the meantime, you can read a sunnier post of mine on Burt's Stache. You know you want to.

In the Comments section, tell me who you think is a Rockin' Girl Blogger (it's a given that Akelamalu is on that list, kids).

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At 12:49 PM , Blogger Akelamalu said...

    Get your button posted up in your sidebar honey, you earned it! :)

     
  • At 11:50 PM , Blogger CamiKaos said...

    mwahahaha! I'm a Rocking Girl Blogger... I just got me one of those nifty button awards from oh, the joys ...

    oh and hi, I'm Cami, wandered over from burt reynolds' mustache...

     
  • At 8:40 AM , Blogger mist1 said...

    Am feeling a twinge of jealousy.

     
  • At 7:35 PM , Blogger M@ said...

    huh

     
  • At 8:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think Lee is a rockin Girl Blogger. So is Matt.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home