123Valerie Strikes Again

Unprecedented Self-Indulgence.

Monday, October 01, 2007

What the Hell

"Ever notice that 'What the hell' is always the right decision?" ~ Marilyn Monroe

Exactly. I'm going to chuck it all and become a professional house sitter, moving from state to state at my leisure. Or a waitress in a Nova Scotia diner. Or take tickets at a movie theater in Nashville. What the hell? Why not?

Health insurance.
Bills.
That pesky gap in the resume.
Cable.
That look on my parents' faces.

Ugh. Those seem like terribly insignificant reasons on days when you wake up so very lost because everything in your life has its place except your soul.

In the Comments section, tell me what you would do if you could. Because, you can, you know.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 3:10 PM , Blogger Peter said...

    We have lovely diners here in Nova Scotia!

     
  • At 11:17 AM , Blogger Woodrow said...

    I don't want to do any kind of work. I just want to be retired.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home