123Valerie Strikes Again

Unprecedented Self-Indulgence.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

It's Basically a Wine Party

I learned quite a few things from my recent trip to Ohio:

  • Ripping the heads off of fresh shrimp made me feel very powerful. (thanks Janee!)

  • It's not polite after a night of balls-to-the-wall drinking to call someone else's cell phone and say, "Who is this? Where am I?" (Thanks Very Gay Mark!)

  • Kirstin's got some "fuckin' tits, girl. Good God!" (Thanks again Very Gay Mark!)

  • It's probably not a good idea to befriend a slightly crazy, homeless girl. (Thanks Corina Corina!)

  • BBQ Corn Nuts are no longer available in Breezewood, PA. (Screw you, Petro All American Plaza.)

A very fulfilling trip, on the whole. Pictures to follow.

In the meantime, Lorelai and I are going to mass on Saturday night. Mass. As in church. On a Saturday night. I'm not sure what it says about me, but I'm actually very excited about it.

In other news ... actually, there is no other news. My bad.

In the Comments section, tell me what you're doing this Saturday night.

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • At 4:20 PM , Blogger Woodrow said...

    I'm going to a wedding of someone I don't know because a girl I do know needed a date and she said there were going to be 3 kegs at the reception.

     
  • At 4:57 PM , Blogger CamiKaos said...

    I'm going to drink off all the pain from mudding my bathroom wall...

     
  • At 12:42 PM , Blogger Akelamalu said...

    You're going to Mass?????????

    I'll give it a miss I'm going out for a meal with MWM and some friends to celebrate their anniversary - good food and plenty to drink! :)

     
  • At 5:06 PM , Blogger Lorelai236 said...

    Yeah, I'm happy to get my God on, too. It's been a long time. I miss all those old Filipino ladies.

     
  • At 2:39 PM , Blogger Alijah Fitt said...

    I am going to contemplate the fact that you keep telling us you are quitting your blog and then you really keep posting. I feel as if you are trying to give me the slip or something. It's personal isn't it?

     
  • At 6:18 PM , Blogger WanderingGirl said...

    Sorry your heart hurts.

    On Saturday I'll be at home with a bottle of wine. Alone. Unless you join me.

     
  • At 5:10 AM , Blogger Akelamalu said...

    PS you have an award to collect missy. x

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home