123Valerie Strikes Again

Unprecedented Self-Indulgence.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Jive, Turkies



Nothing cures you of a confused heart over an ex-girlfriend like plans to meet up with an ex-boyfriend. I don't need to meet any new people; I'm just going to keep recycling old loves.

Actually, it'll be just a friendly meeting. At least I'm pretty sure. We'll see. I don't know.

(FYI, CamiKaos, I'm meeting with the boy who inspired my song Blue Boy. Thankfully, it's not the one who inspired Blue Balls.)

Also, I have another MIRL up ahead on Monday with none other than Country Roads, so woop woop! I'll be swinging by his stomping grounds on my way home from Carolina, and I hope we can meet at a truck stop for some chicken fried steak. Stay tuned for all of the hi-jinks.

Also, if this is Saturday and you're reading, I'm sitting on the 'Stache.

Peace and turkey grease, my pretties.

In the Comments section, tell me which blogger(s) you want to meet up with.

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

  • At 4:17 PM , Blogger CamiKaos said...

    I fricken LOVE that song!

     
  • At 5:45 PM , Blogger EsLocura said...

    you my sweet are way up there on my list of bloggers to meet.

     
  • At 7:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Valerie,

    Oh man I wish I had known that you were coming to Raleigh, I'm leaving in the morning for SC. My Aunt cooks and I don't.

    Next time you come let me know, I promise to only make suggestive comments and not to touch.

    Happy Thanksgiving.

     
  • At 9:00 PM , Blogger Effortlessly Average said...

    besides you? I'd like to meet up with bottle blonde. heh

     
  • At 9:00 PM , Blogger Effortlessly Average said...

    besides you? I'd like to meet up with bottle blonde. heh

     
  • At 9:44 PM , Blogger Peter said...

    That's an impressive turkey!

     
  • At 10:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    LOVE the Turkey! You did good. Happy Thanksgiving!

     
  • At 10:32 AM , Blogger paperback reader said...

    Your artisanery is topped only by that of the sandwich artisans at Subway restaurants/art galleries.

    Good luck with the day and the meeting up. If there's a tie on the doorknob, I'll know it went well. If there's a post about tear-based recipes, I'll know it didn't.

     
  • At 2:15 AM , Blogger Nosjunkie said...

    all of them.
    I just dont know if blogging will be as fun if I have met them

     
  • At 7:31 AM , Blogger toby said...

    I'd like to meet amanda!

    Pip, pip!

     
  • At 7:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Impessive art.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home