123Valerie Strikes Again

Unprecedented Self-Indulgence.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Rag-tagged and Bobtail

I generally don't like rules, unless they specify that I get to talk about myself.

Since I've done been tagged (way better than tea bagged) by the infamous J. from Drunk on the Porch, I'd best get to it.

We gon do it. Do it. Do it, do it, do it.

A). Link to the person that who (Oh, God. I'm sorry. I just couldn't let this go into the blogosphere grammatically incorrect) tagged you and post the rules on your blog...
B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...
C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...
D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog


1. I know what a caper really is.

2. Sloth is my favorite Goonie. With that one blinky eyeball? C'mon!

3. I am closer to 30 than I am to 20, but during every bubble bath, I do this, even the ones I take at your house:


I'm practicing my "stern Kenny Rogers" right here. I SAID you gotta know when to hold 'em!.

4. I love Cleveland, Ohio, ... Ya heard me right.

5. Never the ketchup with the french fries. Never! What is wrong with you people? Why are you so afraid of mustard?

6. I talk to dead people all of the time.

7. As an intelligent, capable female with independence for days, I really wouldn't mind being a 'kept' woman.

I mean, I'd cook and volunteer a lot, of course.

In the Comments section, tell me what you'd do if you were a kept (wo)man.

Oh, and tag, babycakeses, 'cause you're all sorts of it !: Cami-to-the-Kaos, Constant Winter, Dusty Old Dust, Effortlessly Average, Flat Coke and Flies, Hey Pretty and the lovely My Reflecting Pool.

Labels:

14 Comments:

  • At 4:47 AM , Blogger EsLocura said...

    as a kept woman, I'd bask in the beauty that is me all day long, while sipping some fruity drink and wondering what we might be having for dinner. And I'd buy plenty of real pretty shoes.

     
  • At 5:40 AM , Blogger country roads said...

    I really don't know what I'd do with all that free time and money if I were kept, but I can bet it would be a lot of fun...and possibly involve a lot of shiny new things.

     
  • At 7:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I wouldn't be kept unless I didn't have to cook or do laundry. Oh shit, maybe I am a kept woman, afterall, I volunteer A LOT.

     
  • At 8:23 AM , Blogger Nosjunkie said...

    probably get board then comit suicide or start taking drugs and befriend Paris Hilton

     
  • At 8:51 AM , Blogger CamiKaos said...

    I'll do it since it's an all about me taggy kind of deal... perhaps even later today when I get home.

     
  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger Effortlessly Average said...

    Hmmm... what would I do as a kept man? I'd always remind myself that my life rocked! and go down on her a LOT for it.

     
  • At 1:11 PM , Blogger Lorelai236 said...

    Oh my God I love that picture. I want to frame it.

     
  • At 2:17 PM , Blogger M@ said...

    "Who" or "whom" is the preferred pronoun but "that" is also grammatically correct in English. So it depends on your style sometimes. Just sayin'.

     
  • At 3:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I would "kept" the pool boy while the moneymaker was at work.

     
  • At 4:36 PM , Blogger Effortlessly Average said...

    Ok, I posted.

    Oh, and btw, that picture of you in this post is too high. heh.

     
  • At 5:47 AM , Blogger Akelamalu said...

    I'd enjoy it!

     
  • At 11:09 PM , Blogger Woodrow said...

    I'm gonna play. I swear.

     
  • At 7:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I would certainly find a way to get mysel in some sort of trouble with all that free time. Oh, and I would SHOP like there was no tomorrow.

     
  • At 11:25 PM , Blogger WendyB said...

    Kenny Rogers picture makes my day.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home