123Valerie Strikes Again

Unprecedented Self-Indulgence.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The date . . . was wonderful, my pretties.

Cohen and I arrived at Tryst at the same time, and by way of greeting, there was a sigh of relief and big hugs all around.

He is indeed 6' 4". And handsome, with his sad Jewish eyes, sweet smile, closely cropped hair and his 6' 4"ishness. A stylish dresser, to boot.

We talked and talked and played some Scrabble and talked and talked and ate falafal and talked and talked and made out a little bit. Enough that I know I want more, but not too much that I feel skeevy. A good balance.

So, he's coming to a par-tay tomorrow (at Busta Keeton's and Kimberlicious') and will meet the posse. That will be the real test, but for now, lovelies, revel in the delicious possibility that 123Valerie might be getting laid very soon.

In the Comments section, give me a High 5!

******
UPDATE:

Thanks, Attention Whore, for the suggestion to post a photo. I stole it from his online profile. Is that legal? No matter. It's all I've got . . . for now. Here he is, with his cat, Olympia. Ha!:


8 Comments:

  • At 1:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yeeeeeee! Yip! Yip!

    Can't wait to meet the 'ol fella tonight. You and I may both be going kosher soon, eh?

    So happy for you!

     
  • At 2:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    oooheeeeee- Valerie is going to get laid - all is right with the universe.
    PICTURES?!?!?!?!

     
  • At 3:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Aside from liking cats - YIPEE VAL!!! Very nice.

     
  • At 10:14 PM , Blogger mist1 said...

    Why can't I have dates like that? What am I doing wrong? Should we not start off in the tattoo shop? Should I not date guys until after they've been out of rehab/jail/the halfway house for longer than a week?

    Also, I don't high 5. It's for men and children. How about developing a secret handshake. That makes me feel cooler.

     
  • At 3:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sorry I've not lurked 52 times a day. I'm back online now and raring to go. Apparently I've missed something so I'm gonna "go down" and read now. Good luck with Jewish Jewel you have found.

     
  • At 11:56 AM , Blogger 123Valerie said...

    Mist, honey, I forgot to mention I have a penis--maybe that's why I like High 5s so much.

    Hiya FC&F--funny thing, I went down yesterday, too, if you know what I mean. If you don't, well, then I'm tyring to say I performed fellatio on a nice Jewish boy.

     
  • At 6:28 PM , Blogger brinki dink said...

    High 5 Mama! Glad you're having fun with your new crush, he looks like a very nice boy inded.

     
  • At 7:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ummm...where are ya kiddo? I wanna hear more about the PAR-TAY. Hopefully with some more fellatio goings on!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home