123Valerie Strikes Again

Unprecedented Self-Indulgence.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

One Flu Over the Cuckoo's Nest

My pretties, I am sick. I am a sicky sick sickity sick sick sicky sack.

"Oh, no. I'm not going to get the free flu shot my very nice company provides for its employees. I never get the flu. Tra la la la la," said 123Valerie just last week.

"That, idiot grandiose, is what you think," said a punk-ass deviant little microbe who crawled into my intestines and has been trying to claw its way out ever since.

So, the diet continues to go well, but for wholly unhealthy reasons. As much as I hating working out, I hate hunching over a Comet-scented toilet bowl even more. Burf.

Just in time for Turkey and Stuffing and Mashed Potatoes for the U.S. Thanksgiving (see, I am mindful that my friend Attention Whore already celebrated her Turkey Day up in Canadialand. I am thinking globally and acting lunaticly. AW just wrote a post about Judy Blume. Go read it.)

Actually, because I am under the pink today, this pink blog is going to let other people do the work. Scotty got a Chuck Carlson award today. Go read that, too.

My boss just sent me an article that Google's stock passed the $500 mark. I guess you could read that, too, if you're really, really lame like I am. Or, you know, if you happen to own Google stock.

In the Comments section, congratulate Scotty for ... being in the right place at the right time, I guess. And for being in the Peace Corps. "It wasn't in Cuba, was it?" Scotty?

9 Comments:

  • At 2:59 PM , Blogger Johnny said...

    Sick sex is the bomb.

    In theory.

    LOL!!!

     
  • At 3:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks for the linky love lady!
    I reccommend the flu for losing weight...it takes very little willpower.

     
  • At 4:59 PM , Blogger mist1 said...

    Dieting is easiest when you're sick. I find that a bout of the flu makes me svelte.

     
  • At 5:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh ye of the gorgeous buns, the blogger server has been down all afternoon. I lose weight by drinking a lot of water. I mean a LOT of water. You stand in the bathroom and never get to the kitchen. Works like a charm. Sleeping's a bitch, but you need to sacrifice a little for buns like those.

     
  • At 5:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I hope you bought the Google at the IPO

     
  • At 11:42 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I'm getting sick too, I can feel it. Blah.

    And no, it wasn't in Cuba, though that would of been interesting!

     
  • At 1:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    At last the toilet smells like comet and not poop, right?

    I mean, that's something. ;)

    Steve~

     
  • At 1:16 PM , Blogger 123Valerie said...

    Johnny Flower Pot, YOU are a sick sex bomb. Just like Tom Jones.

    AW, "linky love" sounds like a sex toy. I'm always glad to be of service.

    Mist, honey, I know you'll back me up on this: a liquid diet is the best diet. Sho nuff.


    No, Jefe, I didn't get in at the $85 IPO. Even then, tho, I could have afforded 1/387,389,138,372 of a share. Just cause I write things to help other people make money doesn't mean I have any. Mo money, mo problems.

    FC&F, I would expect nothing less than the best for your fine ass. I'm heading down to Carolina to see the folks, but maybe I can swing by.

    Scotty, I bet it Sean P.K.'s neighbor dog that got us sick. He'll attest that the dog has a green penis. Feel better, kiddo.

    Hiya Steven. You know, it's always important to look on the bright side of the toilet bowl.Thank you for keeping me positive. Why is it that someone else's poop always smells way worse than our own?

     
  • At 3:11 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

    Feel better! Bad way to lose weight. Or rather a completely unfun way to lose weight. Works, though.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home