123Valerie Strikes Again

Unprecedented Self-Indulgence.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I am in Conneticut, and I llove the World

Fair warning: I am drunk. And a dog is snoring next ot me.

So, I made my way to Connecticut today to spend the Christmas with my Adelka Ann. Adelka picked me up from LaGauardia and we had some suchi and and some sake and that was good.

Then we went to a holiday party her theatre company had, and that was very good. Adelka Ann was dancing, which I loved. And a yooung Leo Boy Childe was dancing all Justin Timberlake and giving me the eyeballs and then a beatious lass Named JAn was dancing and giving me more eyeballs.

It has come to my attention that NeW York boys and gals have a much finer appreciation for the wonder that is 123Valerie than the C.D. boys and gals. I got all sorts of looks and nods and dancing requests and "heys" and mmhmms.

These months in the D.C have been hard because I've known that it wasn't ME, and I have ample prroof that many other attractive, intelligent, funny, secure, women are suffering from a lack of quality dudes to choose from. But, it's always good to get objective evidence of that.

So, enought of that self rightoeous business.

Then we had more drinks someplace that had bocchi ball in the bar, and that was really, really good.

A girl named Carrie almost had me convinced to move to NY City, but goddamn there are a lot of buildings here, aren't there?

Comments, comments, WHo's got the comments. ?? Tell me comments, please. Thank you.

****
Update: Ya'll, I was in the cups last night, yes I was. I left everything as is to keep me humble. This is what good liquor will do to a badass woman. Gird yourselves.

Labels: , , , , , ,

12 Comments:

  • At 10:37 AM , Blogger M@ said...

    I've been advised by family and friends that, had I chosen to reside in New York City, I would be dead by now.

    But maybe you should move if you can't handle the competition down here in DC. ;)

     
  • At 11:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh, Matty, I should probably do a lot of things, but there is so MUCH of everything in the city, I'm inclined to agree with your family.

    No, best stay in D.C. for now, where my humpback and I are safe from the perils of love and life.

     
  • At 11:57 AM , Blogger Kristin said...

    I do love the City of New York but I'm a big ol' chicken. I'll stay loveless in DC.

    Sounds like good trip, though. Gotta love the eyeballs.

     
  • At 12:29 PM , Blogger Johnny said...

    If you move to NY and see Paris Hilton, run her over for me.

    Thanks,

     
  • At 2:47 PM , Blogger mist1 said...

    I love it when you're drunk.

     
  • At 3:01 PM , Blogger Red Photography said...

    Omigod, you're too funny. The same thing happens to me in Boston! I get all sorts for appreciation when I'm up there. Apparently New Englanders like small voluptous women with lovely dark ringlets.

    Enjoy it while it lasts!

     
  • At 3:42 PM , Blogger Tom Bailey said...

    This is my first visit. Drinking and blogging. Reminds me of the "drinking and dialing" jokes and stories that people have.

    I just hope that you dont do it one day and end up posting credit card info., bank statements and your home address.

    You sound like you are fun when you are drunk.

     
  • At 3:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Val! I think this is the first time you've EVER made any spelling/capitalization errors in ANY of your blog posts!! hahaha

     
  • At 4:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Kristin, honey, you won't be loveless as long as I'm around.

    Johnny Poprocks, I didn't drive, but maybe I can give her a really mean sneer for you.

    Mist, then apparently you love me long time.

    Hey Pretty, who wouldn't like small voluptous women with lovely dark ringlets?

    How do, Tom Bailey? The only number I tend to throw out a lot is my bra size. Like everything I write, though, I fully expect this to bite me in the ass.

    Tinzy Mama, thanks for the vote of confidence. I must say the grammar police were passed out drunk when I wrote this. :)

     
  • At 1:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love drunk posts.

     
  • At 10:45 PM , Blogger nolongermrsborell said...

    I love drunk posts as well! I am working on one on my myspace right now! In 5 weeks and 3 days i will offically be nolongermrsborell. I hope you are having the most fantastic time in the big apple. And even if you are in a cab talk the river into running over Paris if you see her I know how charming you can be, it could happen!!!! Love Ya!!!!

     
  • At 10:46 PM , Blogger nolongermrsborell said...

    Oh I forgot to say!!!! Oh my God I can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home