123Valerie Strikes Again

Unprecedented Self-Indulgence.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Because I Couldn't Let You Think I Was All About Cold Beans Over the Weekend

You kids know that I revere my friends and family to Oth degree (a step above the "Nth" degree, my pretties). That doubles when my beloved friends take compelling pictures of me.

I call this "Allison's genius at capturing Val in front of a laundr-o-mat in Pennsylvania."














And maybe when no one is listening, in a tiny whisper voice, I call it "Ow, my hair's on fire."

But Allison's genius, not my off-brand of humor, is really what shines through.

I love this picture because it's definitely (and defiantly) me. It's the passionate, lil' bit crazy me that I don't like for people to know about. And yet, here it is captured on film and on display for the entire bloggy world to devour.

Yum!

So, Allison's got some more amazing ones that will be appearing at my MySpace page near you. But, in the meantime, if you want to check out much more of her compelling work, click here to adore and lurve her. And hire her.

In the Comments section, link to your favorite picture of yourself! Yes! Beautiful people!

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • At 10:25 PM , Blogger The Maiden Metallurgist said...

    Yours is great... here's mine mine

     
  • At 10:28 PM , Blogger 123Valerie said...

    Nice ink, Bottle Pants!

     
  • At 10:45 AM , Blogger paperback reader said...

    'Tis a good picture of ye, which is a commodity devoutly to be wished.

    There was once a good picture taken of me, circa 1982, I think. It has since been lost to the ravages of time, and I've never taken another good one since.

     
  • At 2:57 PM , Blogger Nina said...

    Here is mine too.

     
  • At 10:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You look good, Val.

    --Matt

     
  • At 10:47 AM , Blogger you'dneverguess said...

    What a great picture! I really love the color of your hair, it's beautiful. The different shades are amazing. I already sent you my favorite one of me in my snowboard boots.

     
  • At 7:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Valerie,

    Your red hair is stunning. I also love your white skin. I also love that green bruise on your leg.

    I hope you are doing well.

    You can't wait for a guy as great as me. You need to just get married have kids divorce the loser and then enjoy your life with the kids. Do I need to give you a noogie?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home