123Valerie Strikes Again

Unprecedented Self-Indulgence.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

High Five!

Weeeee haaaaaaa, kids! Do you see all of your glorious names over there on the side? Isn't that a beautiful sight? I didn't like weilding all that power anyway--made me uncomfortable outside of the bedroom.

So, it makes no sense html code-wise, but I got all of you in (I even replaced anyone who had been cut), just with a different font, and this means I can add new blogs for infinity.

A few changes, though--I'll just have to link to the Who in the Hell Is She Talking About list when I mention someone, as it's now housed in the archives. No big hoo ha.

The non-bloggy links are at the top with the prime fonts and such because they're folks who need our patronage to survive, but all of you beautiful bloggers are equal, and as Matty astutely pointed out, it's not alphabetical, but rather chronological, so suck it.

Speaking of sucking, I've had mountains of requests (okay, okay--two) to explain why I would write nasty things about Janee (accent above the final e) "loving the cock" on bar bathroom walls.

It's, um, cause she does. One in particluar, a dude by the name of Winston. Ever the muse, Janee has not a lap dog (well, okay, she has one of those, too), but a lap chicken. Can't ya'll see why I lurve this woman? I mean, c'mon.

She has about 50 chickens en toto, which she got to keep her busy after the shrimp harvest, but she brought Winston to the little party at Very Gay Mark's house, and we all got to hold him and love him and cuddle him. He was very docile, and he pooped on a towel, which is more than I can say for Very Gay Mark.

So, in Canton, Ohio, there is my all-time favorite bar in the world, Joe's located on 6th Street. Kids, I love this bar so much that I made sure I found an apartment within stumbling distance (15th Street) when I lived there.

It's dark and smokey and drama filled with a good juke box (tho, truthfully, it could use an update), and I've written countless songs about the place because I just love it. Bonita, Kirstin, Janee, Very Gay Mark and I spent countless hours and dollars there.

One of the other things I like about it is the grafitti on the bathroom walls. One evening, after much bourbon, Bonita and I decided that we wanted to see OUR names on the walls, so we took a Sharpie and our sharp wit and wrote such gems as, "Val is a hot lay," and "Bonnie rocks my socks off." I think, anyway--as I said, there was much bourbon involved.

The walls kept getting painted over, so each time we'd try to outdo ourselves. "Bonnie loves the man meat," and "Val has a nice rack" come to mind, but I think my favorites have to have come from this weekend with, of course, Janee's homage to cock and of Very Gay Mark we wrote: "Mark has a beautifully-decorated house and an 8-and-a-half inch dick."

That just says it all, I think.

In the Comments section, tell me how lovely it is to see all the bloggers hanging together in a big vertical hug on the sidebar.

Labels: , , ,

13 Comments:

  • At 9:25 PM , Blogger M@ said...

    It might be more helpful were you to write your name and number in the MEN'S room, Val.

    Um just sayin'.

     
  • At 10:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ha Ha ! I didn't put Winston and Janee loves cock together. THat is pretty funny!!!

     
  • At 11:40 PM , Blogger 123Valerie said...

    1-900-HOTT-LAY, Mattress.

    Yeah, K, I'm pretty smart after a night of drinking, but what I wrote about myself was pretty lame. In fact, I might ask you to go in and paint over it.

     
  • At 12:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Virtual Hug equals Virtual Orgy equals Virtual Big "O". Yeah I'm gonna stay here awhile. mmmmmmmm

     
  • At 12:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am here, Val. Things are okay. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you. It is going to all just be okay. Thanks for your support! We will talk soon, K? I am still up!!!!!!!! I will most likely nap manana after work...but I will see you Sat!!!!!

     
  • At 1:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hola, SNOS, your secret is safe with me, chica. Nice to see you out and about. Let me know what to do RE the linky poos.

    Phew, MJ. Phew. I'm here any time, sister. Sleep tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite. If they do, hit them with a shoe until they're black and blue.

     
  • At 3:23 AM , Blogger Nosjunkie said...

    I think this means I actually have to put something on that blog of mine

     
  • At 8:15 AM , Blogger mist1 said...

    All this sucking it, vertical hugs, and bathoom stalls has me thinking about last night.

     
  • At 8:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    anything for you my dear!!! Just let me know!!!lol

     
  • At 10:40 AM , Blogger Tom Bailey said...

    I like reading stuff on the bathroom walls, I was just reading some stuff this past weekend at a gas station restroom.

    There was a war between writters where they went back and forth arguing the imigration issue. Amusing, a political war on a restroom wall?

    Usually it is gay smack back and forth and an occasional ryhme or something or the ever so clever drawing of their dream woman or something..... What else does one do while standing at a urinal?

     
  • At 1:17 PM , Blogger Starboard Tack said...

    I had the same thought as Matt -- why would you be writing your names on the walls in the WOMEN'S room???

    Try going into the Men's room ... it would be a lot more fun.

     
  • At 1:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Indeed, Nos. Hop to, sweetheart! How's your sis?

    Mmm, how romantic, Mist. My kind of night.

    K, you're such a doll.

    Tommy, I can see that sort of an exchange in a school bathroom, or someplace where people are prone to visit more than once, but how often do you return to the same gas station bathroom?

    I wonder if it was the same two people having the debate or if multiple folks joined in. Could you tell by the different handwriting?

    ST and Matty: my name was every where--doubled my odds.

     
  • At 6:47 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

    I've never written anything on a bathroom wall. I am SO lame.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home